There were a number of maps attempting to show Typhoon Haiyan overlaid on the United States. But this one goes a step further and overlays the Phiiippines and Typhoon Haiyan. So …. America — hello! Do you now begin to get a sense for how the size of the Philippines?
Honestly, most Americans I talk to think of the Philippines as some tony spec out in the Pacific — like Fiji or Guam or Saipan. They just don’t get how big it is, and how populated it is. By population, it’s the twelfth largest country in the world. That’s right — number 12, with a population of 98M ++ .
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed
- Betty White, National Treasure, Just Turned 95; 10 Great Video Clips from 1954 until Now