We just go a report earlier today from Tim Desmond, and now this from Gary Neely who along with Rose Neely has a micro-relief project to Bolusao, one of the coastal towns of Lawaan municipality in Eastern Samar. You can visit their project and donate at this link: https://rally.org/bolusaophilippinesrecovery
Update from Bolusao
Rose’s parents have safely made it to Manila to be with her sister. They came back with her brother and nephew who had gone down with the first emergency supplies a few days ago. Her dad needed medical attention on his badly cut leg so they had to leave Bolusao for now. Rose was able to speak briefly with her mom for the first time since the disaster. You could see and feel her relief. She still has 2 other brothers and numerous nieces and nephews remaining in the devastated Bolusao.
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed
- Betty White, National Treasure, Just Turned 95; 10 Great Video Clips from 1954 until Now