Reuters has published a report that includes a captioned slideshow showing delivery of AID by US Military to Balangiga, Eastern Samar. There is no mention of delivery to any of the adjoining coastal towns of Eastern Samar. No reports yet of US military delivering aid to Lawaan, which is adjacent to Balangiga (and is our home municipality)….
Here are the relevant slides and here is the story link.
Courtesy of Bob Couttie, we found a U.S. Navy picture indicating a helicopter drop in Giporlos (well, the helicopter is flying over Giporlos, but we think it stopped.
According to Rommel Llevado, a resident of Guinob-an, a barangay of Lawaan, the residents of Guinob-an are unaware of any US Military deliveries to Lawaan. As we were talking to Rommel at 5:42 PST (8:42 AM in the PHilippines) a helicopter was making a delivery in Marabut.
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed