by Geraldine Uy-Wong via PhilHeadlines
Anderson Cooper, I also saw what you saw.
Mr. Anderson Cooper, I want to thank you for reporting on the miserable conditions that you saw when you covered the Tacloban calamity scene five days after the typhoon. Your report came out on Tuesday, the same day that I was herding our relatives to finally get out of Tacloban. A day before, I was able to board the relief plane of Air 21 Express from Manila to Tacloban when I was given the chance, getting there at Monday noon, and I immediately set out looking for family members. On my way to the city, I saw what you saw, countless dead bodies strewn on the ground in various stages of decomposition, extensive destruction everywhere …..
Click on the image below to read the rest of the article at its source:
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Arsha Sellers — Today I’m One Big Step Closer to Becoming a Real Forever Dad
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed