We just interviewed Rommel Llevado who is on the road from Catbalogan to Basey and came out on the same route yesterday. He reports that there is a substantial military present in Basey and other towns along the coast in both directions, and some patrols. This is his second trip back and forth on the road between Lawaan and Catbalogan and he indicates it has definitely improved substantially, to the point that during the daytime armed escorts are not nearly as much in evidence as they were two days ago. However, security at night is not good and travel along the road at night without security is discouraged.
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- Meet Abby Sellers and Arshavin Sellers — My Wife, My Son, My Inspiration Every Day
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed
- Betty White, National Treasure, Just Turned 95; 10 Great Video Clips from 1954 until Now