The greatest blessings by far in my life are captured in the messy photo collage above–a family that loves me and gives me joy in every way imaginable.
My wife and best friend is Abby Sellers. I could write a book about Abby–my proud African warrior princess whose life journey has been greater in most respects than my own. Born on a hardscrabble farm in rural Kenya, she grew up the child of a farmer who became a pastor. She went to college, got a degree in finance, then ascended to a level four CPA by the time she was twenty-five. Meanwhile, at six feet tall and stunningly beautiful, it was inevitable that modeling opportunities would come her way, and modeling took her to Stockholm, Paris, Amsterdam, Milan and more. She’s the mother of our 12 year old, Arshavin, and lately has become a TikTok star, an entrepreneur/developer of skincare products.
She’s the brains and beauty behind our tiktok which you can see at abby1_sellers.
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- How to help save American Democracy this election year
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed
- Betty White, National Treasure, Just Turned 95; 10 Great Video Clips from 1954 until Now