Kudos to Fil-American artists Jeff Huntington for his beautiful Jose Rizal collage. Ironically — the best place to view this particular piece is on a eToday, a Russian website, where he is identified as a “45-year-old contemporary artist with a special recognizable style. Jeff loves Italian food and comfortable shoes …” You can see his other work on the Russian, which is also collage based and is very interesting.
He’s also been recognized by the U.S. Embassy in Manila, who have showcased this piece of art as well in the Art in Embassies program and on their Facebook Page.
And his personal website: http://jeffhuntington.com/
UPDATE: Here’s another great place to view Jeff art: http://www.stylenochaser.com/article/in-flux-and-ever-evolving-with-jeff-huntington
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- How to help save American Democracy this election year
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed
- Betty White, National Treasure, Just Turned 95; 10 Great Video Clips from 1954 until Now