Warriors of Samar
Warriors of Samar is also available via Amazon at this link — but as with Daughters of Samar, we decided to make it available to read online so if you go to Warriors of Samar, you can read it there. It’s the story of the Balangiga Encounter, told exactly as it happened, and it attempts to portray both perspecti ves, American and Samareno, as honestly and fairly as possible. It’s not too long — only about 120 pages. You can also learn more about the Balangiga Encounter if you read this post — The Balangiga Massacre, 114 Years Ago Today — and finally a highly recommended source for a fair, in-depth analysis is Bob Couttie’s book Hang the Dogs.
From the Author
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- How to help save American Democracy this election year
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed
- Betty White, National Treasure, Just Turned 95; 10 Great Video Clips from 1954 until Now