Today is Veteran’s Day and I’ve been thinking about my father, gone for almost 40 years now. It is almost inconceivable that it’s been that long, but it has. He was a career Army officer, and was serving as a Province Senior Advisor in Vietnam at the time of his death. Like all others who put themselves in harm’s way, he deserves to be remembered and my only regret is that I didn’t long ago take the time to create a meaningful way to remember him and celebrate his life, and his service to his country. Anyway, I did something today. It’s a small tribute, but I feel closer to him at this moment than I have in decades, and for that — and for him – I’m thankful. (If you watch the video, pls click the Fullscreen button — it’s between “HD” and “Vimeo”.
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- How to help save American Democracy this election year
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed
- Betty White, National Treasure, Just Turned 95; 10 Great Video Clips from 1954 until Now