Box Office Alert: Did Avatar Pass Titanic on Tuesday?
Be prepared for an announcement in the next few hours that Avatar has surpassed Titanic’s US Domestic Box Office Record of $600,788,188 based on Tuesday’s gross. With Monday actuals of $2,700,621 Avatar stood at $598,453,037 and needed $2,335,152 on Tuesday to pass Titanic. That would mean a Mon/Tue dropoff of anything less than 14% would get the job done. Avatar’s previous Mon/Tue drops (excluding the MLK holiday Monday) have ranged from 1 to 10% — so it would take a larger than normal dropoff for Avatar to fail to have done it. So while we can’t “call it” yet — I think we’re going to hear an announcement very shortly.
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- How to help save American Democracy this election year
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed
- Betty White, National Treasure, Just Turned 95; 10 Great Video Clips from 1954 until Now