Box Office Actuals Are In: Avatar Upgraded (Again), This Time from $30M reported Sunday to $31.3M
Avatar’s extraordinary “legs” showed themselves again, today, as the Monday actuals came out and Avatar was upgraded from the previously estimated $30M for the weekend, to $31,280,029 — a drop of only 10.5% from the previous weekend. The only drama at the moment is whether avatar, which is now only $5m short of catching Titanic’s record of $600.7M, will catch its sibling on Wednesday or Thursday. Stay tuned.
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- How to help save American Democracy this election year
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed
- Betty White, National Treasure, Just Turned 95; 10 Great Video Clips from 1954 until Now