Cell Phone Radiation Reverses Alzheimers? Oh … in Mice.
There’s a strange report circulating that cell phone radiation has been proved to reverse Alzheimers in mice. The Florida Alzheimers’ Disease Research Center conducted tests on 96 mice and is reporting that the results indicate the electromagnetic field generated by cell phones seems to have actually caused a reversal in the growth of Alzheimer’s type lesions. See full article here: Cell Radiation Helps Mice
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- How to help save American Democracy this election year
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed
- Betty White, National Treasure, Just Turned 95; 10 Great Video Clips from 1954 until Now