Bahamas Update 2 – UNEXSO
by Michael D. Sellers
We spent the morning at UNEXSO, re-familiarizing ourselves with the surroundings and planning out which of the areas we will be wanting to use. It was great to be back with our dolphin friends — all are doing well and the two “babies” — Bryland and Salvatore — have grown up now and are big enough to be getting into scrapes with the adult males. We had a nice long opportunity to talk with head trainer Veronica Cucurrullo, and we’ll be meeting tomorrow morning with Marc Bauman, the overall COO of UNEXSO. (Veronica is head of Dolphin Experience, but UNEXSO has other divisions — regular diving, shark dives and research, etc.)
I’ve posted my photos from this morning at the following URL: UNEXSO Photos 4.12
That’s it for now. Lunch break is over. More later today or tomorrow morning.
Year of the Spy Book Trailer
Above is the Year of the Spy Book Trailer — for my upcoming non-fiction book about espionage upheavals on the streets of Moscow in 1985.
Below is a “trailer” showcasing the writing and video services I provide to clients.
Michael Sellers — Writing and Video Services
- How to help save American Democracy this election year
- What the Mueller Report Actually Says
- Remembering James Blount, an American Who “Got” the Philippines in 1901
- America the Beautiful? You Mean America the Pitiful. I Am Ashamed
- Betty White, National Treasure, Just Turned 95; 10 Great Video Clips from 1954 until Now